MALDIVES SURF TRIP ON A LIVEABOARD WITH BLUE HORIZON
Trip 1: October 23-30, 2020 (DONE)
Trip 2: November 12-19, 2020 (DONE)
Trip 3: April 13-23, 2021 (DONE)
Trip 4: April 24 - May 01, 2021 (DONE)
Trip 5: July 21 - 28, 2021
The Above Rates Includes the Following Items (INCLUSIONS):
- Full Board 3 meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with free tea & coffee throughout the day.
- One mineral bottle (free 1500 ml) per person/per day and mineral water dispenser available.
- Surfing from 0630 hrs to 1700 hrs (surf safaris from March to October)
- Local Fishing with line & baits.
- Uninhabited island barbeque dinner (if time and weather permits & subject to the group’s majority decision). * Island hopping, resort visits and cruising (subject to the group’s majority decision).
- Services of professional surf guidance on board.
- Transfers from Domestic Airport to Boat (return) from March to October.
- Last day surf stops at 12:00 hrs (noon)
- Chickens, North Atolls
- Cokes, North Atolls
- Sultans, North Atolls
- Jailbreaks, North Atolls
- Honkeys, North Atolls
For more information on the boat, please CLICK HERE
NOT INCLUDED FOR THE PACKAGE
- Travel Insurance
- Surfboard Rental
- Mandatory $100 Service Charge per person for the crew (to be given at the end of the trip)
- Covid Test for DXB (has to be done on your own accord and should be valid for 72 hours from time of testing)
- Covid Test for Maldives (this though will be organized by Surf House Dubai and Blue Horizon during the trip and will cost $77), mandatory for coming back to Dubai
- Internet access (can be purchased when on the boat for $35 per person for the whole stay)
Suggested Site for Covid Testing in DXB
Suggested Date for Flights
For Trip 5
- DXB-Malé | July 21, 2021 | 2:30am
- Malé-DXB | July 28, 2021 | 6:15pm
- Check In @ 12:00 hrs and Check Out @ 07:00 hrs in Classic Maldives (Male’ and Vaavu Atoll).
- Check In @ 20:00 hrs and Check Out @ 16:30 hrs in South Maldives - Huvadhoo Surf.
- All others have to be bought as extra's by clients and we recommend to buy travel insurance.
- Per day per guest $10.00 is service charge for the crew. Can pay more if service level was more than expected. * Picnic on island per person at $10.00.
- Flights from DXB-Male arrive at 730am, where and what time are we met by our airport transfer? Our BH staff with Blue Horizon II will be at the airport and then board you.
- Flights from Male-DXB is at 615pm, what time will the group be brought to the airport? for internatinal flights 3 hours before.
- Surf Spots, most of the people who have booked are fairly beginners, what spots are recommended to go for and will there be a surf instructor/guide on the boat? As mentioned before. Surf breaks in Male atolls are beginner friendly. and now a days being less crowded makes it really an incredible experience. Yes we have a Surf Guide on board.
- Will there be beer/liquor served in the boat, how do we go about having this available? We have beer/liquor on board. You can pay for what you will consume on board.