PADI Open Water Course
The PADI Open Water diver course is the world’s most popular scuba diving training course, giving you a license to scuba dive anywhere in the world.
Every year, over half a million people worldwide have got their PADI, with training conducted at thousands of dive sites around the world.
Our PADI Open Water Course package includes:
- PADI Open Water Diver course.
- Rental of all scuba equipment.
- PADI e-manual & PADI Certification card.
- Orca Centre Dive log book.
- Great location on the beach.
To enroll on a PADI Open Water diver course:
10 years old*
*Note: 10-14 year old divers earn a 'Junior' Open Water Diver certification.
We conduct the course over three and a half days. The course consists of three modules:
- Knowledge Development – conducted in our classrooms.
- Confined water training – conducted in our shallow beach waters.
- Open water training – 4 x Open Water training dives
Rate: 1800AED / Person
Duration: 3 - 5 days
Depth: Up to 18 meters