NOT INCLUDED FOR THE PACKAGE
- Airport Transfer (Full local taxis will take you to the Marina with an estimate of AED100 fee)
- Travel Insurance
- Need to bring own masks and fins for free diving
- Surfboard Rental
- Mandatory $100 Service Charge per person for the crew (to be given at the end of the trip)
- Covid Test for DXB (has to be done on your own accord and should be valid for 72 hours from time of testing)
- Covid Test for Oman (this though will be organized by Surf House Dubai and Blue Horizon during the trip and will cost $77), mandatory for coming back to Dubai
- No Wifi/Internet the whole duration of the trip
First apply for a visa about a week before arrival on this site
Applying before will save you time at immigration. Makes the painful process a lot faster.
Regarding PCR tests- if your flight takes 8 hours or more (including transit) it should be no more than 96hrs old upon arrival.
For flights less than 8hrs no more than 72hrs.
Once you have the negative result you will need to upload the results together with your vaccine records onto this site
You will receive an entry QR code. They don’t send it by email so try to screenshot/save as pdf and even print it if you can. You will have to show this entry QR code upon arrival.
Everyone needs travel insurance that covers Covid to enter Oman 🇴🇲
PCR tests to leave Oman can be done at the Al Hakeem clinic at a cost of OMR 20. No appointment needed and results take up to 6 hours.