Mozambique Surf Trip
Warm water, uncrowded waves and good vibes.
Our mission is to get you into the best surf, with the least crowds, in the most beautiful places to create memorable experiences.
Surfing, yoga and free-diving.
All of which requiring us to be in the present. When practiced in relation to each other they are highly complimentary and create a high sense of well being.
With the serene setting of Mozambique, both on land and in water will enhance your connection with Mother Nature.
For enquiries and bookings please email: email@example.com
20th March - 26th March 2024
Where will you be staying?
We are joining John McCarthy, former professional surfer and lifeguard, free diving coach and his team in Ponta Do Ouro, Mozambique. Staying in his upmarket Ocean Child Villa, overlooking the main point.
With the top skippers, surf guides and dive masters, you are certain to score.
- 6 Nights & 7 Days in an upmarket Villa overlooking the main point of Ponta Do Ouro.
- Airport Transfer
- Uncrowded Waves
- Free Diving
Whats not included?
- Flights, Visas, Travel insurance etc.
For exact flight details please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to Note
- Keep up to date with restrictions and PCR requirements using this link:
We recommend the following companies for your Travel Insurance:
- AIG - https://www.aig.ae/individual/travel-insurance?utm_content=travelgeneric&gclid=CjwKCAiAzrWOBhBjEiwAq85QZ0owRUkXP62ArFMgDqNGxe4d4rNmQfa3Mo7IV8NT5sI_SnbRZtyJ8xoCzsUQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
- World Nomads - https://www.worldnomads.com/row/travel-insurance/whats-covered/coronavirus-covid19